Crypto trading bots enable both beginner and more advanced traders to engage more efficiently in trading the cryptocurrency markets which operate 24/7.
The fact that the market is continuously open naturally lends to increased opportunities for securing profits compared to more traditional markets, however, the temptation to trade over long stretches of time can lead to the use of inefficient strategies as fatigue and tiredness kick in.
Cap.Club is a trading platform that incorporates a range of professional tools for both manual and automated cryptocurrency trading, and enables users to optimize their ability to trade around the clock.
Cap.Club allows people to make use of ready-made strategies as well as customize their own solutions and is compatible with Binance, Bittrex, and Poloniex. The platform’s demo mode also allows users to sign up and practice their strategies before moving on to a live trading account.
Cap.Club launched in October, 2018 after securing the backing and support of shareholders from the 404-group.com.
The team is based in St. Petersburg, Russia and headed by CEO Anton Gudirev and the original idea behind the project was to build a platform that simplified and streamlined the process of creating crypto trading strategies.
The range of tools offered by the Cap.Club team include bots that execute popular trading Buy/Sell strategies such as Take Profit and Stop Loss, and users can select from various ready-made options or customize their own solutions.
The platform also makes use of high processing speeds and allows users to create multiple bots, and Cap.Club continues to gain traction with the team announcing that their service has been used by close to 4000 people.
Cap.Club is currently compatible with three leading exchanges, namely Binance, Bittrex, and Poloniex and is suitable for both beginners and more experienced traders. The platform can be used for free with a virtual demo account for an unlimited amount of time while a PRO account costs $30 per month.
Cap.Club Key Features
- Functionality – Cap.Club operates as a web-based solution, and features an easy to use and intuitive user interface that includes a good range of functions. Users can configure bots to trade automatically 24/7 or make use of preconfigured trading strategies. The platform’s visual editor allows anyone to easily create individual strategies of any complexity and logic without any programming skills.
- Technology – Automated trading takes place via API integration with Binance, Bittrex, and Poloniex cryptocurrency exchanges, and the service makes use of two factor authentication (2FA), and high processing speeds. Cap.Club allows for order executions of less than 0.5 seconds, from the moment a target quote is reached, until the order is placed on an exchange.
- Range of Tools – The platform provides a good range of professional trading tools and incorporates features such as StopLoss and TakeProfit strategies that work simultaneously. There are also several TakeProfit levels, trailing based mechanics for buying and selling, the introduction of safety orders, panic stops, and strategy management by signals.
- Simple Cost Structure – By using a demo account, it’s possible for anyone to sign up and practise their strategies for an unlimited amount of time. This allows the platform to act as a low cost solution and when ready to conduct live trading, the service is available for a flat fee of $30 a month.
- Customer Support – The platform is available in both English and Russian, and a support team is on hand to deal with any issues. Users can contact the team by email, and they can also be contacted via their Telegram The website also contains a number of helpful resources in the Support Section, as well as a number of video Tutorials hosted on their YouTube channel.
How to Get Started on Cap Club
To create an account, just click the “Sign Up” tab at the top right of the home page.
1) Create an Account
All that’s needed is to enter an email address and create a password in order to register an account on the platform.
After clicking on the link in the verification email, you will gain access to your account.
2) Select Account Type
From here you have the option to create a Demo or Real trading account.
When selecting a Real Account, you will be given the option to select your preferred exchange before entering your API key info.
From here you can select from a set of available trading strategies.
Once you have selected your strategies you are ready to choose your subscription model as well as begin selecting and activating your trading strategies. You can navigate the dashboard to adjust your settings, select your preferred exchange, set up two factor authentication, and also make use of the visual strategy editor.
When using a free demo account you can make virtual deposits, and when registering you will be allocated an amount of virtual cryptocurrency in order to make trades.
3) Select Your Trades
You can create simple Limit and Market orders by clicking on the “Trade” tab.
To create an order:
- Select an exchange.
- Select a pair.
- There is a “show on chart” button next to the pair selection. After clicking it, the chart of the pair you selected will appear in the charts area.
- Select the order type (Limit or Market).
- There are two forms below, for coin sale and for coin purchase. Your current balance at the moment of selecting an exchange on this tab is displayed next to the heading.
- In the “Give” field, specify the number of coins you want to give. Or in the “Receive” field, indicate the number of coins you want to receive. When you fill in one field, the second one will be automatically completed based on the exchange rate specified.
- Send the transaction for execution by clicking the “Buy” or “Sell” button.
It’s important to note the following:
- The amount specified for the base currency will be sent to the exchange. For example, when working with the ETH/USDT pair, the field with the sum expressed in ETH is always taken. The final USDT amount will be determined based on the quotation of the executed order.
- For a Market order, the amount of quoted currency is for reference only, and this amount depends on the final order cost of execution.
- After launching, a strategy execution record will appear in the “Working Now” tab.
The strategy will move over to the History tab, once there is confirmation of a successful execution of a transaction or information is received that shows that an error occurred during execution.
Clicking the grey button opposite the strategy will stop the execution of the trade and cancel the order if it has not yet been executed. You can click on the line where the trade is to see more information and view the current stage of trade at any time it is still running. The final results of the trade will also be shown there.
The Smart Trade tab provides access to tools that help users to create more complex trading scenarios than simple buy and sell orders. They include editable basic strategy templates, with Smart Sell, Smart Buy-Sell and Smart Sell-Buy strategies for both long and short positions currently available.
Cap.Club Pricing & Subscription Fees
The platform can be used free of charge, although the free plan comes with a number of restrictions, for example, only one simultaneously working strategy can be used and only four blocks are made available in the visual strategy editor. Working strategies are paused within 30 days, and free plan users do not receive Telegram notifications.
Upgrading your account is quite a simple process, and subscribing to a PRO plan removes all restrictions. There are two payment options and subscribers can pay $30 per month or make an upfront payment of $300 for a year. Subscriptions can be paid in either cash or Bitcoin with both CoinPayments and PayPal being supported.
The team at Cap.Club also operate a referral program that allows platform users to refer their friends and colleagues and benefit by receiving 15% from the amount of the plan purchased by anyone who signs up via their referral link.
At the same time, anyone signing up via a referral link shared by a platform member will also receive $10 in their account. The minimum withdrawal amount of any funds received from referrals is $45 and the full terms of the program are as follows.
Referral Program Rules
- The user who invited the referral will receive 15% out of the amount for a purchased plan.
- The minimum withdrawal amount received from referrals is $45.
- Payment from referrals is requested via firstname.lastname@example.org, no more than once a month.
- The withdrawal of funds received from referrals is processed within two weeks.
- Payment is made to the BTC wallet at Binance, the exchange rate is fixed at the time of application.
- $10 will be transferred to a referral user after registration is complete. These funds can only be used towards a PRO plan and cannot be withdrawn.
- When promoting referral links it’s prohibited:
- to promote the link through spam.
- to promote the link by any means that negatively affect the reputation of Cap Club.
- to redirect a user through a false link.
- to use branded keywords Cap.Club, cap club, club cap and etc.
How Safe is Cap.Club?
The project is currently expanding and remains transparent in nature and provides a clear outline of the core individuals behind Cap.Club. The team are also quite active online and run a Telegram group which allows anyone to discuss any issues directly with the team and other community members.
They also prioritize security and each Cap.Club account can enable two-factor authentication (2FA), which adds an additional layer of security, and helps to restrict the possibility of unauthorized access to user accounts.
The team also conduct regular safety audits and strive to maintain the highest security standards possible, while also allowing users to retain a good level of privacy and/or anonymity.
When using the platform, you are not required to disclose any personal information and anyone can use a free account by signing up just with an email address. When choosing to pay for subscriptions in fiat then it becomes necessary to share your personal information, however, Cap.Club also accepts payment in Bitcoin which helps to maintain user privacy.
Most importantly, the software and team behind the service do not have access to your funds; and work via API connections.
An Application Programming Interface (API) is simply an interface for an application that allows it to receive and send specific data types. In this case, it allows bots to interface with exchanges in order to collect price and account balance data and also place buy and sell orders.
As a result, the team do not have access to your funds, and similar to other trading bot platforms, you do not actually keep any funds on Cap.Club, and your trading bots simply connect with your exchange accounts and perform trades on your behalf.
As a result, if any malicious party is able to gain access to your trading account, they would not be able to directly withdraw any funds. However, they would be able to take control of your bot’s trading activity, and could use it to make purchases of any supported digital currency in order to “pump” the price of a coin they already hold significant quantities of.
This is a popular tactic used by automated trading account hackers, and users are advised to always make the most of all the available security options.
How Beginner Friendly is Cap.Club?
The platform has been designed by a team of crypto traders and aims to simplify the process of trading digital currencies for users of all levels. In order to help anyone begin to incorporate automated trading into their personal trading methods, Cap.Club can be used for free for an unlimited amount of time which allows new users to spend a considerable amount of time learning the ropes, and become comfortable in finding and executing profitable trading strategies.
Once you are ready to update your account to a Pro version, you are able to make use of a number of pre-configured strategies which include a range of buy and sell commands for long and/or short positions for a number of popular trading pairs on Binance, Bittrex, and Poloniex.
In addition, the team also make a number of detailed instructions and video tutorials available to help users become familiar with the platform, and the help section contains articles and guides that explain the various trading tools on offer, and all the platform’s key aspects.
Members can also engage with the Cap Club community in the official Telegram channel and a paid account allows user to receive email and Telegram notifications that detail every step of your strategy.
More experienced traders will also be able to benefit from the Visual Strategy Editor which follows the same intuitive design used across the rest of the platform and allows members to configure, test, and launch their own trading strategies.
Furthermore, the Smart Trade feature provides access to basic strategy templates which include the most common buying and selling strategies for both long and short positions (Smart Sell, Smart Buy-Sell, Smart Sell-Buy) and can be easily edited via the easy to use form.
- Easy to Setup and Use
- Both ready-made and customizable options
- Unlimited Free Use
- High processing speeds
- Suitable for beginners and experienced traders
- New platform still developing
- Only three exchanges supported
- No live chat support
Cap.Club is a relatively simple way for anyone to begin using automated trading, and the platform is very easy to navigate and use. The website is very well designed and the interface makes carrying out the majority of tasks very simple processes, and members can focus more on the profitability of their strategies than on having to spend large amounts of time learning the site.
The platform also provides access to a variety of helpful features such as email and Telegram alerts, a visual strategy editor, and preconfigured strategies. Common buying and selling strategies and market and limit orders are supported alongside trailing stops, take profit orders, panic stops, and signal based management.
The range of professional tools and ability to configure personalized strategies make it a viable option for more experienced traders, while the platform can also be used for free which suits beginners, and the team also provide resources aimed at helping out newer traders.
The service provided by Cap.Club comes with a lot of positives and the main downside related to using the platform is that it only supports three exchanges. If you are a regular user of any of Binance, Bittrex, or Poloniex then Cap.Club may definitely suit your needs, if not then you will probably need to look elsewhere.
For anyone that is happy to deal with either of those exchanges, and is looking for an easy to use automated crypto trading solution, Cap.Club is definitely a platform worth trying out.
The post Cap.Club Review: Guide to This Automated Crypto Trading Bot Platform appeared first on Blockonomi.